Sunday, March 01, 2009

Everybody has Somebody, Happy :)

Dear Blog-gy, Ku mahu kau tau,

No I didn't forget about you nor abandoned you, it was just that I was too occupied in the past few days to write. I wanted to write on Friday, but the electric got cut off, no dad has already paid the bill you silly. Blame it on TNB. I thought of being online again after the electric cut but I got too sleepy and doze off instead after a tiring day, whole day in college and barbeque after that. It was ok, but I just didn't like the sticky feeling and the part where my Tshirt smelled of smoke. Tak suka!

On Saturday, I was too lazy to come online in the afternoon and later in the evening onwards I was off to futsal, got back around 1 a.m. and I felt that I've been missing out on Friends for a very long time and decided to watch it instead of going online.

But here I am on a Sunday evening-night to write on. Did I tell you that everything is back to normal now? I've received a text on an early Friday morning which made me smile and from then on, I was the happiest person on earth. I couldn't afford to be upset anymore even if someone takes all the effort to upset me. Saya happy!

Somehow persistent and desperation works huh? In the Bible, it says that "ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be open".

Anyway, I might be on later to write on again. In the meantime, EVERYBODY HAS SOMEBODY, HAPPY! :)



*and I still miss you*

No comments: