Tuesday, March 31, 2009

KAMI, on the day of Operation Management's presentation

Stole all the pictures from Adik's Blog.
(Jangan marah Adik)

(Kami!)

(Captain Assignment and Hero Adik)



(Everybody wants Kungfu fighting)


(Presenter @ work! Jangan kacau)





(Resh : Don't lar, please, I'm begging you. Adik : Wei, I ciao first, sayonara cabonara)

(See was invinsible)

(Now Oliver's invinsible)


(Serious pose lar konon)

(La-La Boys & Girl, Reunite - Transform!)








(Kecik!)

(Peekaboo! *Shot credited to me*)

(Hi I-Lynn!!)



(Giler tinggi this girl!)






(Comel! Bumblebee)

(Pretty lar *wink*)

(Reshveen Kaur Sekhon)


(Teruja ke, presentasi da habis)


(why la so serious? is it because I send my part at 3a.m. for compilation? sorry. lol)


This is the only reason why I love presentation.
The after-presentation that is.
So banyak pictures.
I love my groupies;
and I sayang all of them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One presentation = 53 pictures uploaded. Hmm... I admire the passion! :)

Oliver K. said...

Grace Kau Suet Yin!
Don't think I don't know that you were being sarcastic, silly fool!
I will bar you :), but thanks for the comment anyway :).