Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour

Because I Love and Sayang my environment therefore I'm in full support of this event. You should too.

You might not want to be in support of this event mainly because :-

  1. You think that the "one hour" does not make any difference at all; or
  2. Why is everybody being such a hypocrit, to turn everything off ONLY for today, what about other days as well; or
  3. You think that crime rates such as robbery might increase during this hour (silly Mommy for thinking that way, what an excuse!); and
  4. I'm paying for my electricity, so don't stop me from using it!

Pfft! Please lar, don't be so mengada ok! It's only for an hour and besides, it shows that we actually give a damn about the environment. Lets make a difference. Heal the world, make it a better place ;)

I'm in for this, are you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please review point No.3-Mommie is right. Why DO you think security measures were heightened at major commercial buildings and towers during the Earth hour? Think brother, THINK.

Aurum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Azian said...

pfftt.... i switched off everything but my PC.