Sunday, March 15, 2009

New!! :D

Hi Blog-gy!!!
I miss you Blog-gy, how're you doing? Bet you miss me writing on you as well eh? Hehe. So here's all the new stuff that has been happening lately.
  1. Ok, Manchester United lost to Liverpool, to make matters worse, they lost at Old Trafford. But so what right? No biggie deal. Manchester United was being "a good Samaritan" knowing that Liverpool desperately, let me repeat - DESPERATELY needed a win thus handing them those 3 (invaluable, lousy) points. Besides there's nothing to lose, looking at they're still being at the top of the league with a game at hand. No big deal. Let's us all not deny that Manchester United did that to help Liverpool. Viva La Man Utd.

  2. I'm hooked to Crack the Shutters by Snow Patrol. Maybe reminds me of things, I don't know.

  3. Adik didn't screw me over for not being able to hand in my assignments on time for compilation but instead told me to take my time, terima kasih adik. And sorry for the misunderstanding the other day. Heh. :). Can I say that I sayang my Adik. Heh.

  4. And finally, (drum roll please)......
*My shoe-ie is finally here, after 5 days of waiting :'(*

And my shoe-ie is to go along with this, here, have a look.

*Heh, I like larrrrr*

Oh Blog-gy, of the football kit, I have my name printed belakang also together with my favourite number.

*A little jakun la, but I like larr, ngeee :D*

Don't blame me for being a jakun larr. Things like that makes me happy and excited. Oh not only that Blog-gy, I've got few new footwears as well, a new flip flop and also a new sneakers. Never thought I'd be wearing a flip flop but entah, this one just seems so nice, and my sneakers - Pure White! :D

Ok so I think that's it. No, I'm not showing off or being that someone who tells you that I'm entering amazing race, or running 5km non-stop, or partehhh-ing all night long - drinking, or being so wanted by colleagues. No, I'm just sharing my joy - my footwears. Heh. Don't lar tak sayangkan me anymore. Sayang me, can? :D
*I miss you :'(*

Bye Blog-gy, till then. Ciao the Meow. Heeee :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice jersey! :) Super nice!