Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Marley & Me, Someone & Me


Perrghhh! And I thought it was a chick-flick movie. I bet you thought it was too right (judging from the picture)? I seriously didn't think that this movie could be so damn sad towards the end. It was quite annoying at the beginning of the movie, devil-ish dog, so evil that you wish it was dead. Anyway, let's keep things that way and you go watch it yourself aight? Won't ruin all the fun telling you what this movie is all about.

Yea, they say that dogs are men's best friend. I don't get one thing though. We all know that they don't give response to us as what we expect but yet we still talk to them like as though they know and understand what we're talking about. But somehow, it just feels really good to know that they're there for you from the start/beginning right to the end. Even humans can't do that shit. For fucks sake, humans can't even decide on whether to be with you right to the end or not.

Sometimes I wonder that if human could be decisive, then there's all the difference being made.

*Thanks for the invitation, and I still miss you*

No comments: