Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Ke-Stupid-an Sejati

So yesterday, the funniest thing happened in Contemporary Business Management class (yes, I purposely stated that just so everyone would know that we're taking a professional subject which sounds professional too *wink*). Ketua Darjah (adik) kena tegur!! Hahaha!! It was hilarious I tell you. Somehow, you're not that loveable amongst lecturer aren't you. Could you somehow stop creating such rapport already? See, she was apparently laughing at my name just because it was printed differently on that piece of paper (no it wasn't on purpose, that's just how the British system works). Here let me show you the paper.

*Bodoh, it's Oliver KAU Mun Seng la*

She was laughing so hard at it so much so the lecturer got annoyed and said this, "HANI STOP THAT, IT'S VERY ANNOYING". So which is funnier now, my name being printed that way or being tegur? Ohh yea, I bet you hate her now don't you, don't you?. I've been trying to brainwash you to hate her from the start but you just couldn't find any reason. Anyway the part that really cracked me up was the part you said "make sure your name is not printed this way on your Degree Cert". Damn you adik, you better not jinx it.

And if you're wondering who is this adik of mine, she's this annoying cicak-kobeng looking girl, annoying, very funny, full of sarcasm, grumpy, fussy and stupid at times, but very very very kelakar! Here's the picture of her.

*thanks for helping me in finding my slippers that night..Hahahaha!!*

Yea, that's her. As much as I hate to say this, I sayang that dumb dumb, stupid adik. Kamu bodoh lar, the more you laugh at me, the more it's gonna come back to you.

Sigh. Friends whom I'd truly cherish forever. They never fail to put a smile on that face. Now, you don't need a Joker to do that, just friends.

*saya MASIH rindu kamu S.N..heee*

Goodnight, till then.

No comments: