Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cookies, Fortunate?

Blame it on the grumpy and grumbling tummy, I went on to search for those Ikea cookies (yea at this hour) which Mommy had hid. You might be wondering why she hid those cookies. It's because this younger brother of mine behaves like a scavenger, apa yang sedap makan saje, tak ingat dunia. So did I find those cookies? MISI GAGAL! I can't find it! Where the hell did she place those cookies? Damn she's good at hiding it. I bet if she had organize a treasure hunt, there will be no winners at all.

Desperate to fill the noisy tummy, I resolute to digging into a bag filled with hamper stuff from Chinese New Year. HAH! Cookies I found, FORTUNE COOKIES that is. Whatever goes lar. I ate the whole box (which had only eight, 8!!! pathetic fortune cookies in that lousy box). Definitely not fortunate for me, can't even fill my tummy for Yankee Doodles sake. So anyway here are my fortunes :-
  1. You have an unusual magnetic personality. (Thanks, but I already know that, heh)
  2. For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness. (Ok boss, I try to control ok?)
  3. Home is the place where you grumble the most but are often treated the best. (Of course, everyone sayang Oliver at home)
  4. Among the lucky, you are the chosen one. (Cheehh wahhh, chosen siot. I think Grandma gave me my chinese name for a reason right?)
  5. Learn from the mistake of others. (Muahaha, it seems I'm the only right one here. I'm so perfect that I have to look at others mistake to learn out from it)
  6. Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction. (Tak faham lar, membebel tah pape)
  7. You are kind hearted and hospitable, cheerful and well liked. (I think I've got to work on this)
  8. You are kind hearted and hospitable, cheerful and well liked. (Yes, I get it! Already got this one)

Pffft! Do you believe in all this? Well I don't, to me its utter rubbish (but it's nice to read kan?). Unsatisfied - tummy still grumbling and assignment tak siap lagi. Get back to work Oliver Kau, you're in an unfortunate situation now. Goodnight, oh I meant good morning. :B

4 comments:

Amier said...

wow, oliver dah ada blog, bagus la.

Oliver K. said...

of course.
it's the "in thing" now kan :D

YilingL said...

well if u have been less hungry you would have just gotten 1 fortune cookie message, not all 8! so which best describes ur 'fortune'?

Oliver K. said...

Hey! I'm a fortunate guy ok!
And I deserve all those fortunes. Only the few bad fortunes lar, that I don't want :P