Friday, February 27, 2009

When you're the victim of it.

Putting the blame onto others, accusing, or even being hostile to another. Isn't that a normal thing to do when it comes to defending your pride, ego or even protecting yourself from the vulnerability. Makes you feel great isn't it? Superior. I do that too, all the time, especially when it comes to protecting my pride from being trampled on and losing out. But I do hate it especially when I'm the victim of it. These "events" just makes you shut the hell up and never want to say a word or comment anymore.

1. Failure of coming to terms with ideas or suggestions. Heated argument especially with someone you're so damn close with. Feels like crap.

2. Being accused of ruining the computer when the younger dumb fuck sibling is too retarded-ly stupid to know how to fix the problem of the computer.

I've figured that sometimes the less you say something, could probably put you in a higher chance of "winning the case". But that's just not me, I don't back down even if it means losing out. See you at the end.

Remedy to problems like this - a glass of tropical fruit drink out of a can, a guitar to strum to the tune of Yellow by Coldplay.

Hope that good soul brings back that wallet of yours buddy. And to you, am up and running but I still miss you.

No comments: