Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Pemalas, But Liking It :D

Ok so here's a few reasons why I didn't update my blog.

  • Exam Week. Done and over with, which I obviously didn't do very well in all my papers.............because saya sangat malas last semester.

(Whooo Hoo, zoom in to look at my little notes on the case study)

  • INTIMA Conference. Every Excos in the Student Council body from all over Malaysia under the Inti Group came down for a conference and was very very VERY busy entertaining them since we were the organisers thus not having the time to come online and when I do, saya malas jugak!

  • Work Work. Was working under Mr. Amir in the Student Services Department, had a "lot" of work, or so it seems. Hehe. Jangan marah Mr.Amir. Gaji mana? And when I had the time to blog, was too sleepy or partially malas as well.

  • The little monster from Singapore came down. Miss Princess (Little Monster) needs all the attention in the world from everyone in the family. No time to blog and malas.






    *Here's the Little Monster and attention seeker, Little Miss Princess*









  • And before you knew it, new semester has just began. S**t. It isn't even considered as a holiday or break

Bottomline is - am just too lazy to blog. Besides there's not many readers so it makes no difference whether I update or not. Heh. And oh ya, sing along with me.......................

Glory, Glory Man Utd (3 times)
And the Reds go marching on on on!

- In Manchester United, We Trust -

* See you in Rome! *

So she's not around for a week and I miss her badly. Yea eventhough we don't talk to each other that often anymore but still, don't like her being far thats all.

(I've got a feeling that I'm gonna abandon this blog again). Till then. Bye bye :D

4 comments:

YilingL said...

si pemalas. my texts also dunwan reply. haihhhh. sudahla...

Oliver K. said...

ha? which one? the steamboat ar!
ahahahha sorry sorry kakak! i told joshan mer, somehow expecting him to tell you. and i asked him to tell you also. sorry kakak. LOL!. love you ok :D
bye bye

Anonymous said...

Little Monster a.k.a. looks so cute in the picture with Mickey. Tersipu-sipu some more :p

Oliver K. said...

anonymous : hahah yea, she maybe a little monster but she's way adorable. talk none stop. like her uncle kot :). hehe