Thursday, May 28, 2009

Novelty

This word, this particular word has been repeating over and over again - all the time, wherever I am. Especially in class, Strategic Management lecturer talks about novelty, International Marketing lecturer includes novelty in one of her lecture, so does Industrial Relation lecturer. Her blog, this girl's blog touches on novelty all the time, so does her notes which she posted on Facebook, she wants to live in novelty or so it seems. Adik sometimes mentions that "novelty" word in her conversation with others especially when discussing on case study.

Tell me that it's not a sign or anything like that because thing is, I definitely do not need this "novelty" in my life. I'm happy with it, as it is, for now. They say I've change, not true I say. They say I'm different nowadays -more quiet, not true I say. Still the same ok, sheeshh!
Though I must say that getting over someone is harder than I thought, and that's when "novelty" has to come into play. Otherwise, fuck my life, or fuck yours because you're gonna be pondering and hovering at it all the time. Novelty? Nope, not for me, not yet. Can't let go.

1 comment:

Azhani M.A.S. said...

Quit being a sissy!
Mom over team jersey, ANYTIME!