Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's Been A While...

...since I last blog. It's been a month! Wow! Truly lazy I am. Anyway, ICSJ Prom happened last month and a week after that was the time for the 33rd INTIMA Exco to step down. Sungguh menyedihkan! :'(

Anyway these are the few pictures from prom, just to update this blog. The rest you can just check them out on my Facebook profile (no, I'm not doing self marketing, just informing). :D

Ok here's the thing, the prom was themed "Mystical Illusion", a masquerade event, whereby everyone had to come in mask but I think it failed miserably in that sense. But the whole event was a blast, really, this year's prom was way better than last year.

(Meet little boy Ui-Tee, looked very smart that night!)

(Hot chicks from Indon in my college, saya sayang kamu semua DONG! Haha)

(Haha! meet Felly, she was the few who wore the mask from the beginning but took it off halfway through the event!)

(I was forced to sit at the VIP table to entertain the VIPs. That's Mrs. Joyce Yuen, the momma of ICSJ. Yes, I did entertained all of the VIPs throughout the event, only towards the end, I started to wander off to another table. Heh)

(With the few hot chicks from Inti, except the far right. She's a tomboy, she hits harder than guys but surprisingly she has a boyfriend. Nevertheless, she's still a fun person and I sayang her because she's in the same "brotherhood" clan)



Felly looks lovely isn't she. Gonna miss her a lot when she's not around in college anymore. Sayang you Felly! :'(

(Haha!! This picture somehow caused slight controversy when her boyfriend saw this picture. You're a dumbass Peoy Gee)


(The "brotherhood" gang. Orang Asli, the one on the far left is going to US soon too, and the Fat Dick or Frederick, the far right is probably going to Inti Nilai for his degree. Betrayer! Still I love you guys)

(It's a little blurry, but I think its a nice picture don't you think?)

(With JBoy....and..)

(...Yan Ming)

Ok, so that's it for prom, next we have is the 34th INTIMA installation. They're taking over Student Council now, I've got no power anymore so does the other 33rd INTIMA excos :'(. To be honest, the 33rd INTIMA excos did not head on with a very good start at the beginning but from from time to time, we dealt with each other's nonsense, supporting one another especially the "brotherhood" clan. Now that it's all over and there's nothing much to say, I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I'm gonna miss each and everyone of you and it's been a pleasure working with everyone, especially Joshan. Still you look like an Orang Asli to me and it's not gonna change the fact you look like one. As for you Fat Dick/Frederick, gonna miss the time we both did our performance for Green Evolution, the little "jamming/tutor" session we had, teaching one another new songs to play on the guitar and of course you idiotic Elephant Legs/Peoy Gee who never fails to make me laugh with your idiotic sarcasm and annoyance.

The passing of power to the two new PROs. Take care of the office well ok :'(

(The first and the last performance by the 33rd Excos. A little messy but I think you guys did great *smiles*)

(The time in Conference, muke je serius padahal all freaking Jokers! Gonna miss that!)

(I <3 the 33rd INTIMA Excos, especially the "brotherhood" clan)

(The last picture together *sniff sniff*)

Yea, kinda emotional when you think back of those times. But anyway, all the best in whatever future endeavors, and see you guys soon again (I meant the 33rd INTIMA Excos).

Ohh yea, not forgetting my little China girl, she has been doing really well in her recent test, assignment and presentation. Her marks leaped from 17, 23 to 32 upon 50?? Lecturer said she was really good in her presentation and her test, what she wrote in test made sense! Her lecturer even compliment me for doing a good job coaching her. Weee~. Wow, I'm shocked! Way to go my little tuttee :D. That's the China girl I've been talking about. Hahaha! :D

:: oliver ::: says:
hello
how was your presentation

dandan says:
my presentation is ok because lecture said my presentation is very logic and have contact with audience. so i need to thank you for helping me with my presentation.

:: oliver ::: says:
really he said that?!!
wow, you are good actually

dandan says:
i also very surprise because i have looked at the note a little. then i guess my presentation was commonly

*Hahah, comel kan the way she speaks. What she meant was she thought her presentation was very normal and wasn't unique but I suppose she was wrong*

Anyway, good job Dandan, with the many efforts you've put in, this is what you deserve and this is what you get. Congratulations. And by the way, she wants me to be her tutor again the next semester. Maybe I should start charging at a higher rate, hahah, kidding, teaching is a noble thing to do, so don't think I'm gonna exploit her :P

Anyway, signing off now, there will be an update tomorrow again, so wait on for it, night night ladies and gentlemen.

3 comments:

Natasya Suria said...

Eh,

you didn't bring yourself a date is it?

Elephant Legs said...

Sigh.. gonna miss Joshan.. and you! Babi.. its nice to have u lar..

Oliver K. said...

Nat : haha, sorry, tak ade date. :D Plenty of friends dah, bawak date menyusahkan sahaje :D

Elephant Legs: hahahah ya lar, all pecah belah already :'(. how?